The deadline for submission is September 15.
Submit your art to firstname.lastname@example.org! If you know for sure that you would like to be included in the tour and are working on making a custom piece for the theme, please email us your bio and your portfolio so we can promote your work on our website.
Remember to adhere to our submission requirements:
ALL ARTISTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:
- A title for your piece/pieces.
- An artist's statement about your submitted piece/pieces. Must be 100 words or less.
- A high quality .jpg of yourself. Minimum size 800x800 px.
- An artist's bio describing yourself and your artistic mission. Must be 100 words or less.
VISUAL ARTISTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:
- A high quality .jpg of your submitted piece/pieces. Minimum size 1080x1080 px.
- 3 high quality .jpgs of previous works of note. Minimum size 1080x1080 px.
WRITERS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:
- A Google Doc or Microsoft Word document containing your entire piece.
- For Fiction/Creative Non-Fiction/Articles, maximum word count 3,000 words. For Poetry, maximum line count 150 lines.
- 3 other previous works of note, either through blog URLs or Google Docs/Microsoft Word documents.
SONGWRITERS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:
- An .mp3 file or Soundcloud link containing your song/songs.
- Submissions that do not adhere to these requirements will not be considered.
Submissions that do not adhere to these requirements will not be considered.